International Relations Service
Promoting participation in international networks is one of the best ways to achieve the objectives for internationalization of the University's different activities and sectors (research, teaching, mobility, institutional management, etc.).
The Finance and International Relations Service Networks areas offer support to the university community to promote the presence of Comillas in international networks.
Comillas Pontifical University is part of several networks which act as a framework for cooperation with a number of institutions to achieve its international objectives.
International Institutional Networks
- ACM 2015 Aristos Campus Mundus, Strategic Alliance between the University of Deusto, Comillas Pontifical University, and Ramón Llull university
- FUCE, European Federation of Catholic Universities
- ACJU, Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities, United States
- ASJEL, Jesuit Higher Education Institutions in Europe and Lebanon
- AUSJAL, Association of Universities Entrusted to the Society of Jesus in Latin America
- CICUE, Commission for Internationalization and Cooperation of Spanish Universities
- EAIE, European Association for International Education
- EUA, European University Association
- International Federation of Catholic Universities
- Scribani Network - European Jesuit Network
- SJM, Jesuit Service for Immigrants
- UNIJES (formerly COCESU), Federation of University Centers of the Society of Jesus
Specialist International Networks
- EES-UETP, Electric Energy Systems University Enterprise Training Partnership
- Global E3/AE3, The Global Engineering Education Exchange
- ODYSSEUS, The Academic Network for Legal Studies on Immigration and Asylum in Europe
- ENPHE, European Network of Physiotherapy in Higher Education
- Ge4 Network
- Signatory to the agreements with the Centre for Migration Research and the Centre for Development Studies of the University of Sussex (United Kingdom) and with Migrinter of the University of Poitiers (France), the Center for Immigration Law of the University of Nijmegen (Belgium) and the el Centre d'Etudes Européenes of the Free University of Brussels
- Marie Curie Network for Excellence
- FMOW Network, Free Movements of Workers, Coordinated by the Catholic University of Nijmegen
- EMN, European Migration Network (National Contact Point), as research center to support its activities
- The European Forum for Training and Research in Family Mediation
- TIME, Top Industrial Management for Europe
- TREE, Thematic and Research in Engineering Europe
- IPBS International Partnership of Business Schools in which the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration participates with its E-4 Business Administration and International Management Mention program.
- European 400+ Level Seal of Excellence (according to the EFQM model) for the University Library Service.