Comillas Pontifical University aspires to maintain the highest levels of quality and continual improvement through evaluation, innovation and professionalism and efficiency in management activity. The seals and awards that Comillas has received are detailed below:
SEALS AND AWARDS
- Institutional accreditations
Royal Decree 640/2021, of 27 July, establishes institutional accreditation as a further step in the accreditation of universities. Those centres that have obtained this institutional accreditation will be able to renew the accreditation of the official qualifications that they issue without the need to undergo the procedure outlined in the Royal Decree 822/2021, of 28 September. This enables universities to autonomously guarantee the quality of their qualifications and centres.
Below you can consult the resolutions from the University Board:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- San Juan de Dios' University School of Nursing and Physical Therapy
- ICAI School of Engineering
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Center of Higher Education Alberta Giménez (CESAG)
AUDIT is a program run by the national agency for external quality assurance in the Spanish higher education system (ANECA) in order to guide university centers through the design of Internal Quality Assurance Systems (SGIC). These systems cover all activities performed to date in relation to quality assurance in teaching and learning processes.
- Certificate of Design - Comillas Pontifical University
- Certificate of Implementation - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration
- Certificate of Implementation - Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Certificate of Implementation - Faculty of Law
- Certificate of Implementation - ICAI School of Engineering
- Certificate of Implementation - San Juan de Dios' University School of Nursing and Physical Therapy
- Certificate of Implementation - Center of Higher Education Alberta Giménez (CESAG)
- AUDIT Certificates validity dates
- Accreditation of Official Degree Certificates
The national agency for external quality assurance in the Spanish higher education system (ANECA) performs evaluations for the renewal of initial accreditation of official degrees. The main purpose of this process is to check that appropriate results are being achieved and that the program can continue in a suitable manner until the next renewal.
The ANECA evaluation reports and the renewal resolutions of the accreditation from the University Board are available from the following link:
- EUR-ACE® Seal
The national agency for external quality assurance in the Spanish higher education system (ANECA) offers the chance to receive a prestigious international seal as part of the process of renewing accreditation for degrees in certain fields.
The following bachelor's degrees and official master's degrees taught at the ICAI School of Engineering have held the EUR-ACE® seal in the field of engineering. This seal is awarded for exceeding European standards regarding quality, relevance, transparency, recognition and mobility.
- Official Master's Degree in Railway Systems Certificates:
- Official Master's Degree in Industrial Engineering Certificates:
- Official Master's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering Certificates:
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Technologies Engineering Certificate (2021)
- Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunication Technologies Engineering Certificate (2021)
- Campus of International Excellence
The Aristos Campus Mundus project (ACM) obtained the award of Campus of International Excellence in the regional European category of the 2011 Campus of Excellence awards organized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports, and was awarded permanent status as such by the Ministry in December, 2016 (in the Resolution following the final evaluation of the Campus of International Excellence Projects).
Aristos Campus Mundus is a strategic alliance between three socially committed universities: the University of Deusto, Comillas Pontifical University and the Universitat Ramon Llull. The alliance maintains an advanced strategic cooperation agreement with Georgetown University, Boston College and Fordham University.
The aim of ACM is to reinforce the academic, research and teaching excellence, and the complete globalization of its university projects, entailing a joint commitment to socially responsible and sustainable innovation.
- Madrid Excelente
The Universidad Pontificia Comillas bears the Madrid Excelente quality guarantee for its business management after having accredited the fulfilment of the quality and excellence criterion required for the use of said guarantee. Madrid Excelente is the stamp of guarantee for the Region of Madrid in order to certify the quality and excellence in business management and to encourage competitiveness in the business sector.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) can be considered as the world leading organization in the accountancy field. Founded in 1904, it has more than 200.000 members and 500.000 students from all over the world. ACCA qualification certifies the aptitudes and skills of professional accountants on a global scale.
The exemption accreditation obtained by Universidad Pontificia Comillas enables graduates in Business Administration and Management (from 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2025) to obtain quicker their ACCA certification. To obtain this certification, candidates must proof the knowledge and skills gained from their previous qualifications through an exigent accreditation process. At Comillas, Business and Administration and Management graduates will benefit from the following exemptions:
Specializations available in the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management of Universidad Pontificia Comillas
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
- Business and Technology
- Management Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business and Technology